Nature Inspiring Guided Treetop Walk on Hanging Bridges
Sky Walk offers a more peaceful introduction to exploring Monteverde Cloud Forest / Arenal Rain Forest on a 2.5km (1.5mi) / 4km (2.5mi) circuit trail that snakes through distinct levels of the wonderfully diverse ecosystem. Sky Walk uses these trails and a series of suspension bridges for a one on one experience with the flora and fauna of the forest canopy. You will hike deep into these magical tropical forests to admire nature from a distinct perspective. Crossing hanging bridges with complete views of the forest canopy, and from the forest floor on well-maintained paths – a naturalist guide will point out intriguing plant and animal life. Trails includes some uneven surfaces and several ascents and descents.
Sky Walk Tour Information
8:00am | 9:30am | 10:30am | 1:00pm | 2:00pm
7:00am | 8:00am | 9:30am | 10:30am | 1:00pm | 2:00pmRestrictions
- Child rates apply from ages 5 to 12
- Check-in is 15 minutes before the booked tour time.
- Wear comfortable and light clothes, better if they are breathable. Also wear hiking or tennis shoes, preferably something comfortable and enclosed.
- Bring a jacket or raincoat, just in case a friendly rain comes by.
- Sunscreen is recommended on sunny days and in general in this beautiful tropical country.
- Insect repellent will be a good idea to have, specially (as locals will describe it) if you have ‘sweet’ skin.
- This activity is snack and water bottle friendly, meaning you can bring them with you on tour to keep your strength and energies up. (just remember to take back anything you brought with you and keep nature as it is).