Unmatched Adrenaline Zipline Experience
At our Sky Trek in Arenal, you ride the tram up the mountain, and then get back to the base riding our thrilling ziplines, making it a perfect adventure activity with no walking segments – get off and jump on to the next cable. You’ll ride 7 cables that go up to 200m (656ft) in height and 750m (2460ft) in length where you will be astounded by its impressive heights, speeds that go up to 70km/h (43.5mph), views, and because you will be able to admire the surrounding mountains like in no other place.
Sky Trek Tour Information
8:00am | 8:30am | 9:00am | 10:30am | 11:30am | 12:30pm | 2:00pm | 3:00pmRestrictions
- Kids: must be at least 5 years old. Kids of ages 5-6 will not ride alone, they will ride tandem with one of our guides, so kid spaces on tour will be limited by the number of available guides. Kids of ages 7-10 will ride tandem with each other, if guides are not available.
- Child rates apply from ages 5 to 12.
- Maximum weight: 136kg (300lb).
- Maximum Waist: 117cm (46in).
- Maximum Leg Loops: 67cm (26in).
- High intensity activity not permitted for people with any kind of health problem (back, neck or any pain, bone, muscle or heart problems).
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Wear comfortable and light clothes, better if they are breathable.
- Bring a jacket or raincoat, just in case a friendly rain comes by.
- Wear hiking or tennis shoes, preferably something comfortable and enclosed.
- Sunscreen is always recommended in this beautiful tropical country.
- Insect repellent will be a good idea to have, specially (as locals will describe it) if you have ‘sweet’ skin.
- Transportation is not included but available for an extra fee from most centrally located Monteverde / La Fortuna Hotels (no locations from outside the Monteverde / La Fortuna area).